4. You are Network Administrator in company named “How to Network”. You have a server named HV-1 that runs Windows Server 2012 with Hyper-V role installed . You create a new Virtual Machine in HV-1 server named VM1. Now you need to make sure that you can configure a pass-through disk of Disk 1 for the server VM1. For this purpose, what should you do?
Question 4 of 50
5. You are Network Administrator in company named “How to Network”. There is Primary Domain Controller named DC-1 configured on Windows Server 2003. You need to migrate the domain controller from Windows Server 2003 to Windows Server 2012. For this purpose you install windows server 2012 in DC-2 server and start configuring the server as Additional Domain Controller. When selecting forest function level as in figure, which of the following option you will select to support Windows Server 2003 domain controller?
Question 5 of 50
Question 6 of 50
7. You are network administrator in company named “How to Network”. You recently installed and configured Windows Server 2012 domain controller as DC1. DC1 hosts a primary DNS zone. You later on joined a server named Exch as member server with DC1 domain and configured to use DC1 as primary DNS server. But when you run Nslookup.exe in command prompt, you get DNS request timed out error as shown in the Figure. You need to rectify the error. What will you do?
Question 7 of 50
8. You installed a Virtual Machine named VM1 in Hyper-V Server. You need to improve the performance and manageability of VM within Hyper-V virtualization. For this purpose you need to verify that all services i.e. Heartbeat, Data exchange, Time Synchronization, Operating System Shutdown and Backup are selected. You go to the settings of the VM1. In the management list which option you will select to view and select all the services?
Question 8 of 50
9. You are an administrator in company named “How to Network”. Your Help Desk calls regarding passwords change are increasing day by day. You want to give password reset permissions to help desk admin. For this purpose you right click on domain in Active Directory as shown in figure and select which of the following option to achieve this goal?
Question 9 of 50
10. You are network administrator in company named "How to Network". You get complaints from Help Desk that john Doe user logs in to others computer and copy confidential data. You want to restrict John Doe to his own computer and and want to make sure he cannot log in to other computers. For this purpose which of the following option you will select in order to bind him to his computer only?
Question 10 of 50
11. Which of the following are profiles under Windows Server 2012 Firewall?
Question 11 of 50
12. How much RAM does Windows Server 2012 Datacenter Edition support?
Question 12 of 50
13. You need to create new Active Directory user accounts using command line tool. Which two command line tools can be used for this purpose?
Question 13 of 50
14. You need to convert Windows Server 2012 core installation to full Graphical User Interface option. Which PowerShell cmdlet would you used?
Question 14 of 50
15. Which of the following is not a state for a policy settings in Windows Server 2012?
Question 15 of 50
16. Which of the following role of Windows Server 2012 enables your server to act as a DHCP Relay Agent?
Question 16 of 50
17. Group Policy allows you to associate one or more scripting files to which of the following four triggered events?
Question 17 of 50
18. Hyper-V in Windows Server 2012 introduces a new version of the VHD format called VHDX which support storage capacity of up to how many TB?
Question 18 of 50
19. What is the standard tool for managing Group Policy?
Question 19 of 50
20. With which type of Hyper-V migration, you can move running VMs from one Hyper-V physical host to another without any disruption of service or perceived downtime?
Question 20 of 50
21. In which type of Hyper-V migration
1. The VM is put in “Saved” state
2. It is then taken by another host
3. In the last it is reset
Question 21 of 50
22. When you are logged on to your computer without administrative credentials, you can use _______________ to accomplish tasks that require a higher level of privilege than a standard user account.
Question 22 of 50
23. Which of the following group supports directory replication functions and is used by the File Replication service on domain controllers in the domain?
Question 23 of 50
24. Belonging to a local group gives a user the rights and abilities to perform various tasks on the:
Question 24 of 50
25. In which group type members can back up and restore files on a computer, regardless of any permissions that protect those files.
Question 25 of 50
|Windows Server 2012 R2|
|Windows Server 2012|
|Windows Server 2008|
|Windows Server 2008 R2|
Question 26 of 50