7. Which of the below are supported IPv6 unicast address types (Choose three)?
Question 7 of 50
8. Which of the below are TRUE about RIPng (Choose two)?
Question 8 of 50
9. Which of the below is NOT an EIGRP protocol message?
Question 9 of 50
10. When configuring EIGRP over frame-relay multipoint network in Hub-and-Spoke topology, EIGRP Hello messages aren’t forwarded by default by Hub router to Spokes. How can you solve this problem?
Question 10 of 50
11. Which command can be used to limit the amount of interface bandwidth used by EIGRP messages?
Question 11 of 50
12. Which of the below can the network administrator use to manipulate EIGRP metric?
Question 12 of 50
13. Which of the below is used in EIGRP to determines whether a route is a feasible successor?
Question 13 of 50
14. When EIGRP successor route fails on the router that doesn't have a feasible successor route, it moves to active state on that router. The router then tries to find other valid routes to the destination. To do so, it sends EIGRP Query messages to every neighbor except the neighbor that advertised this failed route.
Which of the below is valid action from these neighbors when they receive the Query message?
Question 14 of 50
15. What will an EIGRP router do when it receives an EIGRP Query for a prefix/prefix length and it only has a summary route that includes the prefix/prefix length?
Question 15 of 50
16. EIGRP uses a to filter routes by referencing an Access Control List (ACL), Prefix List, or Route Map.
Question 16 of 50
17. Which of the below routes are matched by the prefix list (Choose two):
ip prefix-list FILTER seq 5 permit 10.0.0.0/8 ge 24 le 24?
Question 17 of 50
18. Which of the below is correct about route-map logic when used for redistribution (Choose two)?
Question 18 of 50
19. Which of the below is correct about route summarization in OSPF and EIGRP?
Question 19 of 50
20. Which command can be used to generate an EIGRP summary address on router?
Question 20 of 50
21. When comparing EIGRP for IPv4 with EIGRP for IPv6, which of the below are correct (Choose two)?
Question 21 of 50
22. Which of the below are configuration modes of Named EIGRP (Choose three)?
Question 22 of 50
23. When configuring OSPF “passive-interface” command under an interface that has OSPF enabled on it, Which of the below is true?
Question 23 of 50
24. Comparing OSPF to EIGRP, which of the below are correct about neighbor requirements for EIGRP and OSPF (Choose two)?
Question 24 of 50
25. What happens when MTU setting differ on two neighboring OSPF routers?
Question 25 of 50
26. Which of the below OSPF network types uses DR/BDR (Choose two)?
Question 26 of 50
27. Which of the below OSPF network types doesn't enable dynamic discovery of neighbors?
Question 27 of 50
28. When configuring an OSPF Virtual Link, which of the below statements is correct?
Question 28 of 50
|Intra-Area Prefix LSAs|
Question 29 of 50